A little About me
I am a Photographer with a creative and artistic background & it is this combination I bring to your Wedding Photography. I believe confidence, friendliness and trust in a photographer ensures the most natural portraiture & I am at my best when helping people relax and be themselves. With over 15 years experience in the wedding industry, you are hiring a professional with a natural style and a fly on the wall approach. I deliver exquisite photos of your special day with a quirky edge & an eye for the comic, touching, heart rousing, and fun moments. I am friendly and discreet; devoted to capturing all your special moments. I deliver quality, professional, natural reportage style photography which includes the traditional elements of your wedding but in a fun and unique way. Apart from arranging your formal portraits I will be in the background keeping an eye on everything. Most of all I love being a special guest at your wedding and am always aware that I am sharing this very special day with you. We will create an outline of your big day to help you get the most out of it, and tell your love story in a unique way.
I have the latest Canon EOS Mark III and a Canon 24 – 70mm F2.8 lens too for the bulk of my wedding work and also use a 70-200mm f4 and a 50mm F1.8 lens too – and have covered weddings with over 350 people and small intimate weddings too.
Viewing my work in advance
ArtbyClaire believes it is important you see complete weddings (if you know your venue already please let me know as I can send you links to weddings I have done there)
I am also recommended by Shendish Manor, Boxmoor Lodge, Osterley House, The Bury, Aubrey Park Hotel, Woburn Inn, The Holiday Inn, Marston Vale, St Michael’s Manor, Moor Park, The Noke Thistle, The Grove, Putteridge Bury and work with an excellent network of reputable suppliers.
I look forward to working together with you both to make your day the best ever photographic success!
And just for fun – What makes me different to all other Wedding photographers? Someone once asked me this question and I’ve given it a lot of thought as you can see!
- I am small and fast and wear rubber soled shoes so you won’t hear me.
- I dress all in black and am discreet like a ninja.
- You can tell me all your family secrets and I won’t breathe a word.
- I am great at crowd control, and don’t require a megaphone.
- I get your formal portraits over in a fun way so you can get on with enjoying yourselves.
- I won’t be one of those annoying photographers who ruins your big day.
- I keep myself up to date with all the latest trends so you don’t have to.
- I keep a blog, LinkedIn, FB, Googlemail Business,Twitter & Pinterest simultaneously
- I am at your beck and call – from the minute you express interest in hiring me .
- I offer very flexible Wedding Packages.
- You can skype me if you can’t face a drive over to my place & you’d prefer to spend time with your fiancé instead. I would totally understand after all you are only going to spend the rest of your lives together.
- I am also a fan of PInterest so please don’t worry about revealing your Mood Board to me.
- And lastly I’m fun to be with, professional, & I LOVE being with you on your big day.
- Your wedding photos will be amazing and when that happens my life’s ambition complete.