CHRISTMAS PHOTO SHOOT -‘ YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CHRISTMAS CARD’ – Monday 19th OCTOBER 2020 – Saturday 12TH DECEMBER 2020
5TH YEAR RUNNING
The online calendar is now available so book yourself in!
Due to covid19 restrictions the shoot will be fantastic but as you will be aware I have to adhere to new guidelines to make your visit as safe as possible:
- I can only accept bookings with up to 5 people.
- You must wait at my gate at your allotted time and no earlier or later and I will come and get you.
- Prior to your shoot everyone will be asked the following questions. Have you or anyone you know had:
A continuous cough.
Been in contact with someone who has covid19.
You understand you come here at your own risk and that ArtbyClaire Photography’s public liability insurance does not cover you should you get the virus.
- You must not come to the studio if you have developed any cold/cough/temperature symptoms in the 24 hours before your shoot.
- If you do come with any of these symptoms you may be asked to leave.
- You will be asked to scan in your details for track and trace with your phone.
- My studio will display a COVID 19 SECURE poster by the government to indicate I have complied with the guidance on managing the risk of coronavirus.
- Adults and children over 11 must wear a mask at all times until it is time for your photos.
- You must come ready in the outfit you wish to wear. You cannot change on site.
- Adults must not move around the studio.
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided when you come in and remove shoes.
- There won’t be any props on the site this year to prevent spreading of germs.
- During the shoot I will maintain 2 metre distance where possible or one metre
- I will be wearing a mask throughout
- I will also use the hand sanitiser before the shoot.
- I will not be able to touch anyone present for shoot guidance or pass them any object.
- Adults will need to be responsible for their children.
- There is no access to indoor toilet facilities during the shoot.
- After you go, any chairs or any items touched will be cleaned.
- I am allowing an additional 15 minutes for cleaning after every shoot.
This year the £10 deposit is non refundable in the event that you or I come down with corona virus.
Or in the event the government puts us on a local or nationwide lockdown.
Or in the event that the rule of six is reduced.
This is because as a small business I would go under having already spent the time/money to set up the shoot..
However all deposits made would be rolled to a xmas shoot next year.
Please email your consent to all the above covid19 policy when you make your booking online – there is an option to tick this box.
THE SHOOT SETTING FOR 2020
So for this year’s Christmas Shoot (in my log cabin, Hemel Hempstead) we are having a natural set owing to certain limitations re covid19.
Therefore there is a lovely xmassy set but no props for children to play with.
You can however bring any of your own Christmas prop and of course wear your best chrismas outfit.
Wooden bench covered with Christmas garlands to sit on.
Surrounded by yule logs, reindeer, wooden Christmas trees, stars, and lanterns against a white wooden wall and rubber faux wood floor (easy to clean!)
£65 includes approx. 10 -20 hi res digital images.